Application software that allows wireless projection of the captured screenshot and document files such as PDF, JPEG, and PNG, from Android device.
(Documents created with PowerPoint/Excel/Word are not supported on Wireless Projector Ver. 2.6.0 or later.)
- Easy wireless projection of PDF, JPEG, and PNG files.
- Able to rotate images, flick pages, and zoom in/out.
- One Shot Projection wirelessly sends captured screenshot of the Android device with a special command.
- Multi-live mode allows wireless projection from multiple devices.
- Able to wirelessly project captured images of Android device with Camera function.
- Marker function allows you to draw freehand lines(marker) onto image or document while projecting.
- Supports S-DIRECT and SIMPLE network connection for easy connection with projector.
See the following website for supported projectors and displays.
Devices that support Android OS 4.4/5.0/5.1/6.0/7.0/8.0
(Function to transmit PDF files is available only on Android OS 5.0 or later.)
PDF, JPEG, PNG files
Panasonic Wireless Projector for Android
Panasonic Wireless Projector is a free software application from the PIMS & Calendars subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2018-02-28. The program can be installed on Android.
Panasonic Wireless Projector (version 2.6.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 79 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.